Being an orthodontist constantly has a positive impact on my life. The transformation I see patients go through during treatment is simply amazing. You don’t really get to know someone’s true potential and genuine personality until a patient feels confident with his or her smile. You will never regret the benefits of a great smile, and I look forward to helping you achieve that!
Education and Continuing Education
I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work in a field I have a real passion for. My undergrad studies here in my hometown at the University of Arizona, followed by training in dentistry and a specialization in orthodontics, have given me the ability to provide my patients with the best quality of care.
I began my orthodontic training in July 2003 at Saint Louis University’s Center for Advanced Dental Education, regarded as one of the top programs in the nation. During my residency at SLU, I had the opportunity to work with some of the leading clinical orthodontists in the country. I graduated from Saint Louis University in December 2005 with a Master of Science in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
- Undergrad studies – University of Arizona, 1995-1999
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Indiana University, 2003
- Masters in orthodontics – St. Louis University, 2005
- Certification – American Board of Orthodontics, 2006
- Phase 3 certification -- American Board of Orthodontics, 2011
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Society
I was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona and currently reside in Greensboro, North Carolina with my wife Gina and our daughter Zia. In my spare time, you’ll find me doing something outdoors. My wife and I love traveling and cooking too. And during the best time of year, otherwise known as football season, I’ll be rooting for my Arizona Wildcats along with my other favorite team, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!